Identifying Part Numbers
From Technical Support Wiki
This page will help with the process of identifying relevant part information that will be helpful during the warranty process.
Finding Model Numbers
Model numbers are located on the information labels most commonly found on the right side of the indoor and outdoor unit. Current Air-Con model number nomenclature has all Air-Con models beginning with an "A" and ending with a number (ex: A13CH4H4G09). The model number for the condenser (outdoor unit) has a "C" in it (ex: A22CI4H4R09). The model number for the evaporator (indoor unit) has an "E" in it (ex: A13EM4H4G24).
Finding Serial Numbers
Serial numbers are located near or on the aforementioned information labels found on the indoor and outdoor units. They are identified as a barcode with numbers underneath.
Our different series our units have different serial number nomenclature:
- Bronze Series: 20 characters long, begins with "J" and ends with a number. (Ex: JAA0GBD700494043290020)
- Silver Series: 22 characters long, begins with "D" and ends with a number. (Ex: D202140342956356783211)
- Platinum Series: 13 characters long, begins with "4D" and ends with a number. (Ex: 4D11349876303)
- 36K Mini Split: 13 characters long, begins with "4B" and ends with a number. (Ex: 4B11349876303)
- Multi Splits: 13 characters long, begins with "4C" and ends with a number. (Ex: 4C11349876303)
If you have the boxes the units originally came in, they would also have the serial numbers on one of the sides.